Paris Air Show 2017 – Day 3
On this third day of the show, one day before the closing of professional days, the ritual is always the same under the sun of the Bourget.
After a commercial announcement, the day of Airbus was especially marked by the first delivery of an A321neo in Europe. This delivery ceremony took place in the static exhibition of Airbus. The aircraft, an A321neo owned by AirLease Corp and leased to WOW Air, has been presented to the press this morning.
– Wizz Air ordered 10 more A321ceo for 1,16 billion dollars.
– The hiring company Hi Fly ordered 2 A330-200 for 466 million dollars.
On the Boeing side, this day was less prolific than the previous ones. Indeed, they received fewer orders:
– Air Lease Corp announced a commitment for 12 737 MAX for 1,25 billion dollars.
– El Al Israel Airlines ordered 3 additional 787 Dreamliners for 729 million dollars.
– Mauritania Airliners ordered one 737 MAX8 for 112 million dollars.
– Donghai Airlines selected 10 737 MAX10 for 1,2 billion dollars.
– Malaysia Airlines ordered 10 737 MAX10 for 1,2 billion dollars.
– Xiamen Airlines signed a commitment for 10 737 MAX10 for 1,2 billion dollars.
– Copa Airlines selected 15 737 MAX10 for 1,87 billion dollars.
ATR presented to its customers a new version of the ATR42-600, the ATR42-600s, for STAL, short take off and landings.
To conclude this third day:
– Airbus received 12 orders
– Boeing received 39 orders and 2 commitments.